Hormone Replacement for Women
For many women, hormonal fluctuations can pose challenges in different areas of life, at various times of life, which is why hormone replacement has become so popular. Whether it’s due to childbirth, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or just normal aging, hormonal balance is a critical part of a happy life and something you can achieve with the right treatment.
At our healthcare clinic, we offer hormone replacement therapy that can help restore your levels and get you feeling like your old self again. Schedule a free consultation today to learn more.
Why Choose Bioidentical Hormone Therapy?
For some women, hormonal fluctuations result in mild issues that aren’t particularly disruptive, while others seem to have their entire lives turned upside down. Wherever you happen to be in that range, restoring your hormones to optimal levels should provide you with noticeable benefits in different areas of your life.
Bioidentical hormone therapy refers to the use of hormones derived from plant estrogens that are identical to the hormones your body produces on a molecular level.
Some of the benefits we’ve seen with bioidentical hormone therapy include:
Signs of Low Hormone Levels
Whether it’s due to normal aging, genetics, lifestyle, or a specific health condition, most women with lower than normal hormone levels will benefit from having them balanced out.
We never really get a full understanding of just how crucial the right hormonal balance is until things are thrown into disarray, and we begin to experience some of the telltale signs of hormonal imbalance.
Here are some of the signs you should watch for:
- Decreased Stamina – You’ll find that you don’t have the same energy to make it through the day.
- Weight Gain – Extra pounds creep on even though you aren’t doing anything differently.
- Unprovoked Mood Swings – You can’t seem to get a handle on your moods, even though there are no external triggers.
- Hot Flashes – You can’t seem to cool down, even when it’s cool in the room, or you’re outside.
- Excessive Sweating at Night – Similar to hot flashes, only while you are trying to sleep.
- Reduced Sex Drive – You don’t have the same interest in sexual activity that you used to.
- General Fatigue – You always seem tired no matter how much sleep you get.
- Acne – Breakouts even though you’re well past the normal age for acne.
- Memory Loss – You can’t seem to remember simple things or forget appointments, etc.
- Inability to Sleep – You just lay there, unable to sleep for most of the night.
- Brittle Hair and Nails – You notice hair and nails breaking off when they never used to.
Contact Us For More Information
If you are looking for hormone replacement therapy in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Germantown or anywhere in the greater Milwaukee area, call us today at (262) 313-8375 to set up a complimentary consultation. We will assess your situation and start the appropriate treatment as soon as possible.
Hormone Replacement for Women
For many women, hormonal fluctuations can pose challenges in different areas of life, at various times of life, which is why hormone replacement has become so popular.
Testosterone Replacement for Men
Suboptimal testosterone levels can lead to a host of undesirable symptoms including weight gain, a decrease in muscle mass and tone, low libido, impaired sexual performance, fatigue, a decrease in endurance, changes in mood, and beyond.
Female Sexual Wellness
We offer a range of services designed to address various aspects of women’s intimate health.
Men's Sexual Wellness
Our expert providers offer a range of treatments to help men address sexual wellness concerns, including erectile dysfunction, decreased performance, and dissatisfaction with penis size and appearance.
As an integrated multidisciplinary clinic, our highly trained and experienced medical professionals specialize in non-surgical, minimally invasive treatments for pain relief, aesthetics, hormone balancing, IV therapies and anti-aging treatments to bring you better health and a better quality of life.
Whether you are suffering from chronic pain, have a degenerative condition or just want to look and feel a whole lot better, we can help.