Testosterone Replacement for Men
Suboptimal testosterone levels can lead to a host of undesirable symptoms including weight gain, a decrease in muscle mass and tone, low libido, impaired sexual performance, fatigue, a decrease in endurance, changes in mood, and beyond. As men age, their bodies produce less testosterone, but this decline can begin as early as your 20s and will increase substantially over time. Thankfully, with the right help, low testosterone is easy to identify and can be effectively corrected. At Forward Healthy Lifestyles we offer leading testosterone replacement therapy programs to help men of all ages optimize and balance this vital hormone to enhance their wellbeing and help them feel like the absolute best version of themselves.
If you think you might be living with low testosterone, give us a call to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our men’s hormone experts today.
Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone isn’t just some hormone that helps men bulk up at the gym. Low testosterone can wreak havoc on a man’s physical, sexual and psychological well-being – impacting everything from muscle mass to heart health, relationships, mood, endurance and appearance.
Our hormone replacement therapy (HRT) programs are designed to help men of all ages understand their hormone health and effectively optimize their testosterone levels so they can address and often reverse the negative symptoms often associated with Low-T.
Here are some of the benefits you have to look forward to:
Signs of Low Testosterone
If you’re unsure whether your symptoms are due to low testosterone, here are some telltale signs that can help point you in the right direction:
- Low Energy Levels – You may be tired and lethargic, regardless of how much sleep you’ve been getting.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Inability to achieve or maintain an erection like you used to.
- Reduced Libido – The things that used to spark your sex drive are no longer doing it for you, and you may be uninterested in sex with your partner.
- Increased Body Fat– You seem to be putting on extra weight despite eating the same and exercising the same as before.
- Less Muscle Mass – That muscle mass you used to carry around seems to be diminishing or has diminished.
- Depression and Mood Swings – You feel down for no apparent reason and notice that your mood fluctuates without provocation.
- Increased Fatigue – You are generally more tired and get tired faster than you used to.
- Sleep Issues – You have trouble falling asleep or can’t stay in a restful sleep all night.
- Hair Loss – You’ve started losing hair at a more frequent rate.
- Anxiety Attacks – You experience anxiety about things that never really concerned you before.
Contact Us For More Information
If you have been thinking about testosterone replacement therapy in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Germantown or anywhere in the greater Milwaukee area, give us a call today at (262) 313-8375 to book a free consultation. We will test your levels and develop a solution that will help get you back on track.
PRP Therapy for ED
ED is the inability to achieve and maintain an erection suitable for sexual activity. If you suffer from erectile dysfunction, you know just how stressful it can be, impacting everything from self-confidence to mental health to relationships. But there is a solution.
Penile Augmentation Therapy
The revolutionary penis enlargement therapy we offer patients leverages the power of commercial (hyaluronic acid) filler, BioFiller—made from your own PRP, or an advanced combination of both fillers, resulting in a thicker penis when both flaccid and erect.
Trimix and QuadMix
These safe, effective, non-surgical solutions support fast-responding, long-lasting erections so that men can enjoy the level of performance and confidence they’re after, without the wait.
Our vitamin therapies are designed to increase energy, boost your immune system, and reduce the signs of aging. We can help rejuvenate your body and mind so that you look and feel your best, using simple and effective vitamin intravenous (IV) therapy.
As an integrated multidisciplinary clinic, our highly trained and experienced medical professionals specialize in non-surgical, minimally invasive treatments for pain relief, aesthetics, hormone balancing, IV therapies and anti-aging treatments to bring you better health and a better quality of life.
Whether you are suffering from chronic pain, have a degenerative condition or just want to look and feel a whole lot better, we can help.